- - Flour
- - Garam masala
- - Red chilli powder
- - Salt
- - Clarified butter; all to taste
- - Knead the flour into dough. Then roll the dough into a shape of a chapati. Sprinkle red chilli powder, salt and garam masala.
- - Smear Clarified butter on it, mix and spread it evenly. Now slice it into 16 squarish pieces. Place pieces, one on top of each other.
- - Compress and roll into shape again and deep-fry it in clarified butter on low flame.
- - Parath parantha is ready to eat.
- - Serve hot with sabzi, pickle and chutneys of your own choice.