Parath Parantha tastes great with curries and pickles. Its a specialty from Delhi cuisine. Serve it hot with a dollop of butter, it rocks.
- Garam masala
- Red chilli powder
- Clarified butter; all to taste
- Knead the flour into dough. Then roll the dough into a shape of a chapati. Sprinkle red chilli powder, salt and garam masala.
- Smear Clarified butter on it, mix and spread it evenly. Now slice it into 16 squarish pieces. Place pieces, one on top of each other.
- Compress and roll into shape again and deep-fry it in clarified butter on low flame.
- Parath parantha is ready to eat.
- Serve hot with sabzi, pickle and chutneys of your own choice.