- - 2 cup: Ripe pineapple cut into 1/2" square pieces
- - 2 dsp: Coconut oil
- - ½ tsp: Turmeric powder
- - 1 cup: Grated coconut
- - 1-2: Dried red chilli
- - ½ tsp: Mustard seeds
- - 3 : Dried red chillies (cut into 6 pieces)
- - 1 sprig: Curry leaves
- - 1 tsp: Crushed mustard
- - Salt to taste
- - Boil pineapple, with turmeric and salt in ½ cup water.
- - Grind coconut with dried chilli to a fine paste.
- - Heat the oil and season with mustard seeds.
- - Saute the coconut paste and add the curry leaves and dried red chillies.
- - When it is done, add the boiled pineapple pieces.
- - The gravy should be thick and the cover the pineapple pieces.
- - Add the crushed mustard just before removing the pachhady from fire.