Rolled Sugar Cookies
- - 2 tsp Baking Powder
- - 1/2 cup Butter
- - 1 Egg
- - 2 cup Flour
- - 1/2 cup Sugar
- - 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- - Tale a bowl and mix margarine, sugar, vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
- - Now add flour and baking powder.
- - Blend until it mixes well.
- - Chill the dough for around two hours or overnight (if required).
- - Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface until it becomes 1/8-inch thick.
- - Take a cookie cutter and cut it.
- - Place it on an ungreased baking sheet.
- - Bake in the oven at 375-degree for about 10 minutes or until it turns lightly browned.
- - Allow it to cool.
- - Store in a jar or bowl.
- - Rolled Sugar Cookies are ready to be served.