Shahi Tukda (Bread with Reduced Milk)
- - 5 slices: Bread
- - Ghee for frying
- - 100 gm: Thick rabri (reduced milk)
- - 100 gm: Sugar
- - 2 drops: Rose essence
- - 50 ml: Water
- - 1 sheet: Silver leaf
- - Cashew nuts/pistachio for garnish
- - Cut each slice of bread into 4 triangles after trimming their sides.
- - Make a thick sugar syrup by boiling the listed ingredients.
- - Heat the ghee and fry the bread. Soak the sugar syrup for 5 minutes.
- - Arrange the slices on a platter and top it with rabdi.
- - Garnish with silver leaf and nuts.