Delhi, The heart of India has delicious medley from the cuisines all over India. Here we are presenting an exciting dessert from North India cuisine- Shahi Tukda. Spongy Shahi Tukda melts in the mouth and is extremely delicious in taste. Learn how to make this short and simple Indian sweet dish.
- 5 slices: Bread
- Ghee for frying
- 100 gm: Thick rabri (reduced milk)
- 100 gm: Sugar
- 2 drops: Rose essence
- 50 ml: Water
- 1 sheet: Silver leaf
- Cashew nuts/pistachio for garnish
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 triangles after trimming their sides.
- Make a thick sugar syrup by boiling the listed ingredients.
- Heat the ghee and fry the bread. Soak the sugar syrup for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the slices on a platter and top it with rabdi.
- Garnish with silver leaf and nuts.