- - 500 gm: Cabbage, long runner-beans /any other vegetable (cut in to small pieces)
- - 1 cup: Coconut
- - 2 cloves: Garlic
- - 2 tsp: Coconut oil
- - ½ tsp: Mustard seeds
- - 1 tsp: Black gram
- - 4-5: Dried red chilli (cut into 2-3 pieces)
- - ¼ tsp: Turmeric powder
- - ¼ tsp: Red chilly powder
- - ¼ tsp: Cumin Seeds
- - 2 sprig: Curry leaves
- - Salt to taste
- - Take the coconut, crush it along with the cumin seeds, curry leaves and garlic. Wash the vegetables and boil it in a pan. Add salt and chillis according to requirement. Next, heat oil in a frying pan and saute ingredients.
- - Once the ingredients are fried, add to it turmeric and chilly powder along with the boiled vegetables and the crushed ingredients. Mix them properly.
- - Serve the preparation hot to ten people. It will be the real yummy recipe.